A perfect breakfast for weekly meal prep
My husband and I make this up in a 9×13 pan at the beginning of the week and have breakfast (or lunch) ready each day.
The beauty of this recipe is it’s versatility. Use whatever frozen veggies you want (or use fresh if you don’t mind extra chopping).
If you don’t have all the seasonings available, don’t let that stop you! Just use what you have…this is one of those recipes that is very difficult to mess up!
Ingredients: (serves 8)
1 pound Ground Turkey
2-4 cups frozen vegetables (assorted)
1 chopped jalapeno (optional)
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp rosemary
1 tsp fennel seeds
2 tsp sage
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
- Preheat oven to 375℉.
- Saute the ground turkey in a pan with the 1 tbsp oil and seasonings until all the pink is gone.
- In a bowl, add eggs, salt and pepper then scramble.
- Spray a 9×13 oven-safe dish with a good coating of non-stick spray and transfer the ground turkey to the dish.
- Saute the veggies and jalapeno (if you want it spicy) in the same pan you used for the turkey.
- Once vegetables are soft, transfer them to the baking dish with the ground turkey.
- Pour the beaten eggs over the meat and veggies. Use a fork to mix the eggs in gently to assure even distribution of ingredients.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until top appears firm and no liquid is sitting on top.