Tantalize your taste buds with this delicious dish!
1 head cauliflower
2 TBSP unrefined coconut oil
1-2 TBSP Curry Powder
2 Tsp. Ginger Powder
2 tsp. Garlic Powder
Salt and Pepper
1. Pulse cauliflower in food processor until it forms rice-size grains
Optional: Place cauliflower in bowl and microwave for 4 minutes.
>>Let cool slightly and transfer to a large, thin dishtowel. Wrap the rice in the towel and then twist to remove excess moisture. Squeeze multiple times to remove as much water as possible. (Note: this will result in more “fluffy” and “crispy” fried rice and will avoid any sogginess. It’s also a time consuming step. Make the decision based on how “rice-like” you want your cauliflower against how much time you have.
2. In a large non-stick skillet, heat coconut oil on medium heat till melted.
3. Add in the cauliflower. Sprinkle with seasonings and then mix to distribute evenly.
Note: I find iIm always adjusting spices to my taste buds. Add the minimum amount of spices first, but feel free to add more based on preferences.
4. Cook cauliflower until some of the grains start to brown slightly. I like to create a little crisp to it for my fried rice dishes.
5. Serve as a side or cook up some chicken and veggies to place on top of it.